Cleaning in a way that’s safe for people and for the environment isn’t at all difficult. If you follow the instructions, you can be sure that what you’re using, or what you’re doing, won’t cause any harm.
- Read and follow the instructions on the pack.
- Note any Hazard symbols. These are to important things to be aware of, not things you need to steer clear of.
- Note any Safe Use pictures and follow these tips.
- Don’t mix different cleaning products together.
- Store cleaning products safely, always out of the reach of children
- Always store cleaning products in the original container. Only pour the contents of refills into the original container for the same product.
- Dispose of unused product and empty packaging safely.